Deerfield-News.com-Derfield Beach,Fl-From the city of Deerfield Beach-
Protect yourself and your community from COVID-19. Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Avoid close contact with people who are sick, and stay home when you are sick.
The Florida Department of Health (Department) is working closely with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to monitor the current outbreak of COVID-19 and is actively working to ensure that the most up-to-date CDC guidance is quickly and accurately disseminated to local partners. The Department is coordinating with our local partners to investigate, confirm, contain and report any suspected cases, should they occur.
Questions related to COVID-19 should be directed to the Florida Department of Health’s email or dedicated COVID-19 Call Center at 1-866-779-6121. Deerfield Beach residents concerned they may have been exposed to COVID-19 should call 954-412-7300 BEFORE traveling to any health care facility.
As we all adapt to the recommendations and restrictions, we encourage customers to take advantage of our online payment services, email, and phone resources.
To receive up-to-date information be sure to subscribe to the “News Flash.”
For additional updates and content, follow us on social media:
Make sure you have signed up for the City’s crisis alert system, AlertDFB.
COVID-19 VACCINE INFORMATION
- Boulevard Heights Community Center Walk-Up, 6770 Garfield St, Hollywood, FL. Tuesday – Saturday, 8AM – 4PM.
- Mills Pond Park Drive-Thru, 2201 NW 9th Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL. Sunday – Thursday, 8AM – 4PM.
- South Regional Health Center Walk-Up, 4105 Pembroke Road, Hollywood, FL. Monday – Friday, 9AM – 5PM.
- Tradewinds Park Drive-Thru, 3600 W. Sample Rd, Coconut Creek, FL. Monday – Friday, 8AM – 6PM.
- Markham Park Drive-Thru, 16001 W. State Rd 84, Sunrise, FL. Monday – Friday, 8AM – 6PM.
- C.B. Smith Park Drive-Thru, 900 N. Flamingo Rd, Pembroke Pines, FL. Monday – Friday, 8AM – 6PM.
- Paul Hughes Health Center, 205 NW 6th Ave, Pompano Beach, FL. Tuesday – Saturday, 7AM – 4PM.
- Pompano Park Walk-Up, 4001 Bailey Rd, North Lauderdale, FL. Tuesday – Saturday, 8AM – 4:30PM.
- Dania Beach Parking Garage at City Hall Walk-Up, 100 W. Dania Bch Blvd, Sunday – Thursday, 8AM – 5PM.
Pharmacy Vaccination Sites:
- Walmart and Sam’s Club registration
- Publix registration
- CVS registration
- Winn–Dixie registration
- Walgreens registration
Other Vaccination Sites:
- Broward Coral Square Mall, Walk-Up, 9469 West Atlantic Blvd, Coral Springs, FL.
- Nova Southeastern University, Walk-Up, 3600 West Sample Road, Coconut Creek, FL.
- North Lauderdale Community Affairs Center, Walk-Up, 7765 SW 10th St, North Lauderdale, FL.
- Champions Hall, Walk-Up, 6601 Boulevard of Champions, North Lauderdale, FL.
- Central Regional Park, 3700 NW 11th Place, Lauderhill, FL.
- Vincent Torres Park, Walk-Up, Lauderdale Lakes, FL.
- C.B. Smith Park, Walk-Up, 900 N. Flamingo Rd, Pembroke Pines, FL.
- Reverend Samuel Delevoe Memorial Park, Drive-Thru, 2520 NW 6th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- Vizcaya Park, Walk-Up, 14200 SW 55th St, Miramar, FL.
- Pompano Beach Citi Centre, Drive-Thru, 1955 N. Federal Hwy, Pompano Beach, FL.