Deerfield-News.com-Deerfield Beach,Fl-Below is the link for the latest order signed by Governor DeSantis yesterday.
Yesterday Florida Governor Ron DeSantis announced Florida is entering phase 3 Easing restrictions on restaurants and other businesses. Broward Mayor Holness released a statement confirming Broward County will comply with the Governors order.
“Banquet facilities and function space can now operate at 50% capacity,” he said.
Changes to the order include:
- Ballrooms and banquet halls can operate with limited (100 or less) attendees.
- Youth sports can resume with restrictions.
- Small groups (10 or less) may gather in parks.
- Additional flexibility for homeowner associations related to pools and common areas.
- The Governors order also bans communities from fining residents for not wearing masks
- Bars and restaurants can open at least to 50 percent capacity